- MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOME
- STYLISH MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO REAR GARDEN
- MODERN WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING AND LEADS TO GARAGE AT REAR
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL SCHOOL AND TRAIN STATION
- LIVING ROOM WITH WINDOW OVERLOOKING FRONT LAWNED GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LAWNED GARDENS FRONT AND REAR THE LATTER HAVING BLOCK PAVED PATIO
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME set behind lawned garden with adjoining driveway leading tot he detached single garage at the rear. The rear garden has lawned garden area with block paved patio.
- SUPER STYLISH FITTED DINING KITCHEN with modern fitted base cupboards and drawers with contrasting work surfaces over, modern sink unit with mixer tap. There is an electric hob with electric oven below and upvc window and double doors open to the rear garden. There is an understairs cupboard giving useful storage.
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM set with oriel window overlooking the front garden with feature double doors from the hall to the living room.
- The property has THREE BEDROOMS at first floor level.
- MODERN BATHROOM with white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level Wc.
- The property has gas fired heating and upvc double glazing.
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION - convenient for Poynton village, the local school, the train station further down Chester Road and the all important access for the new bypass.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.