- Stunning New Build Development
- Extremely High Spec throughout
- Large Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom suites
- Centre of Cheadle Hulme
- Four Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms
- Fully Integral Siemens Kitchens
Cheadle Hulme is a leafy suburb situated between the cosmopolitan city of Manchester and the peaceful Cheshire countryside, offering the best of both worlds for the discerning homebuyer.
It is close to the M60 and M56 motorways, 20 minutes from Manchester City Centre and 15 minutes from Manchester International Airport. It has an excellent local railway station with four trains per hour, Manchester Piccadilly and links to London Euston, plus numerous local bus routes.
Cheadle Hulme village is home to a wide range of local cafes, bars and restaurants, both national and independent, including Gusto, The John Millington, Hesketh Tavern, Church Inn, The Govenors, Platform 5 and The Chiverton Tap. There is a broad choice of supermarkets: Cheadle Royal and Handforth Dean are also host to trusted retailers such as Next, John Lewis and Lakeland. Bruntwood and Bramall Parks are both only 10 minutes from site; slightly further afield is Lyme Park (30 minutes) and the picturesque Peak District (1 Hour).
Well known for its excellent schools, Cheadle Hulme has several to choose from for all stages of learning; both state and private. There are a number of ‘Outstanding` rated establishments including Cheadle Catholic Primary and Cheadle Hulme High School. Further education is also catered for at Cheadle Hulme Sixth Form and Cheadle & Marple College; both within easy reach.
Set over three storeys, the victorian-inspired villas are designed in a traditional style, with the addition of some contemporary twists.
Each of the spacious four bedroom homes benefits from a well-considered layout. An open-plan kitchen and family room open onto a rear garden through bi-fold doors; the space is further enhanced by a large glazed lantern roof. There is also a separate lounge at the front of the property.
The first flight of stairs leads to 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and a storage area. The top floor is dedicated to a large master bedroom with en-suite facility, and storage/boiler room. The master bedroom and second bedroom both feature a large, full-height opening to the front of the property.
The four houses are set in fully landscaped grounds, and communal gardens incorporating lighting.
- Stunning kitchen/dining room benefiting from large contemporary bi-fold doors/windows, and lantern roof light bathes the room in natural light
- Underfloor heating to all ground floor
- Large format porcelain tiles to all ground floor area
- Luxury carpet to stairs, first floor and top floor bedrooms
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- Pre-wired for Sky HD
- Bespoke kitchens with fully integrated Siemens Appliances and natural stone worktops
- Siemens bruised stainless steel oven and gas hob
- Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
Bathrooms & En Suites
- Duravit fittings to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Porcelain ceramic wall and floor tiling to all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Hansgrohe brassware and satin stainless steel ironmongery
— Fully landscaped gardens
— Two allocated parking space per dwelling
— Mains-powered smoke detectors
— Alarm system with door contacts and infrared detection
— Ten year construction warranty provided by ‘Premier Guarantee`
Post code for SAT NAV purposes: SK8 5DB
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.