- SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- HAS THE FEEL OF A BUNGALOW WITH LOFT SPACE ABOVE
- LIVING ROOM OPENS TO CONSERVATORY
- SMALL DEVELOPMENT - GREAT SPOT FOR VILLAGE OFF LONDON ROAD NORTH
- COMMUNAL GARDENS - OFF ROAD PARKING
- SUPER CORNER POSITION
- SPACIOUS HALL WITH CLOAKS ROOM AND STORE
- 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT enjoying a SUPER CORNER POSITION with ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GARDEN SPACE to the side.
- Set in a SMALL DEVELOPMENT off LONDON ROAD NORTH CONVENIENTLY PLACED for the village. The apartment, with its own entrance has the feel of a BUNGALOW as much an APARTMENT with LOFT SPACE ABOVE ACCESSED from the entrance hallway.
- From the spacious hallway there is a CLOAKROOM and separate STORE ROOM and the hall leads on to all rooms. The LIVING ROOM to the side OPENS to CONSERVATORY which in turn opens to the COMMUNAL GARDEN SPACE to the side.
- The L- shaped kitchen is set at the rear and there are 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, both set to the side with an integral bathroom.
- The property has both ELECTRIC AND ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Outside there are COMMUNAL GARDENS and there is OFF ROAD PARKING provided in the development.
- Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.