- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DINING /SITTING ROOM OVER LOOKING REAR GARDEN WITH SLIDING PATIO DOOR
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE and SHOWER OVER BATH
- WALKING ACCESS TO PLAYING FIELD AND STATION
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING LEADING TO ATTACHED GARAGE
- LIVING ROOM WITH FIRE PLACE and PICTURE WINDOW OVER LOOKING FRONT
- THREE BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH DRESSING AREA
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- MATURE WELL TENDED GARDENS TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON TRAIN STATION and LOCAL SCHOOLS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- The property enjoys a CUL DE SAC LOCATION in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS to first floor comprising :- MASTER BEDROOM with DRESSING AREA, TWO further BEDROOMS plus a FAMILY BATHROOM .
- At ground floor, from the recessed entrance porch to the side elevation, the ENTRANCE HALL has a cloaks cupboard and understairs cupboard. Open to the LIVING ROOM, with fireplace and large window which overlooks the close. The DINING/ SITTING ROOM is to the rear of the property with sliding patio door to the mature rear garden. The BREAKFAST KITCHEN comprises a range of base cupboards with matching wall cupboards and breakfast bar with an archway through to the DINING/SITTING ROOM.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OUTSIDE, there are mature well stocked gardens to the rear and side. A DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking and leads to the ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.