- ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED HOME with part hung tiled elevations
- LIVING ROOM and SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GOOD ACCESS FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- DRIVEWAY & DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE AT REAR
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- NO CHAIN
- Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN an attractive good sized semi detached home which is located in one of Poynton's most popular residential locations. Vernon Road, offering easy access to well reputed local primary schools and also in easy reach of Poynton High School. Equally easy access into the village is on offer, where you are spoilt for choice with an abundance of amenities, local and national brand shops, restaurants and bars.
There are GARDENS to the front and rear with a paved front garden plus driveway which extends down the side of the property to a brick built DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE at the rear. The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area open to the driveway with borders and timber fencing.
In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with stairs to first floor and a good size LIVING ROOM set to the front elevation. The DINING ROOM is at the rear, as is the KITCHEN with door opening to the side driveway. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work top surfaces and door to built in understairs storage cupboard.
At first floor level, the landing with window to the side elevation leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS, the master bedroom of which is set to the front. The BATHROOM is set at the rear with separate WC set to the side.
The property has gas fired heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.