- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 2 STOREY EXTENDED TO THE SIDE AND FULL WIDTH EXTENDED ACROSS THE REAR
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS LOO AND UTILITY ROOM
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING PLUS INTEGRAL GARAGE
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- 4 BEDS AND 2 BATHS
- SUPERB FULL WIDTH OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- GOOD SIZE MATURE LANDSCAPED GARDEN AT REAR
- EXCELLENT WALKABLE POSITION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME enjoying a GREAT POSITION for POYNTON village, WALKABLE for the centre and yet with the benefit of an EXCELLENT SIZE REAR GARDEN.
- This beautifully presented property has 4 BEDS and 2 BATHS having been re-modelled and refurbished recently to provide a new modern FAMILY BATHROOM and EN SUITE BEDROOM with contemporary SHOWER ROOM. At ground floor, from the spacious entrance hallway with ground floor WC off there are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS; the LIVING ROOM set to the front and the DINING ROOM which is open to clearly the hub of the home, the SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN set at the rear, opening to the rear garden. There is a separate UTILITY ROOM off the entrance hall.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OUTSIDE, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS. A SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the INTEGRAL GARAGE. The REAR GARDEN is a lovely feature with full width decked patio off the dining kitchen, lawned garden area and mature borders and timber fencing.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.