- MITCHELL FOLD, an IDYLLIC RURAL LITTLE HAMLET of just 6 homes
- DOUBLE FRONTED COTTAGE with 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS run down to the CANALSIDE provide BEAUTIFUL RURAL SETTING
- Upvc double glazing
- LOVELY RURAL SETTING great for walks along the canal or across into LYME PARK
- YOU PROBABLY WON"T EVEN KNOW ITS THERE tucked away off Shrigley Road just after canal bridge
- Spacious LIVING ROOM and DINING KITCHEN with downstairs loo
- Oil fired heating and drainage is to a septic tank
- OUTBUILDINGS include large 17"3 x 15"4 shed and further detached 12"7 x 9"6 shed
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
Waterside Cottage is situated in Mitchell Fold - an idyllic rural hamlet of just six homes, tucked away off Shrigley Road close to the Canal bridge.
The Cottage is double fronted and includes a spacious living room and dining kitchen with downstairs w.c.
There are two double bedrooms off the landing with a family bathroom.
The Cottage has oil fired central heating along with two multi-fuel stoves - one in the living room and one in the kitchen - and there are UPVC windows and doors.
Double gates give access to a generous parking area at the rear of the property along with an extensive garden. There is a pleasant decked area on the rear boundary overlooking the canal.
There are two large detached outbuildings - one measuring 17`3 x 15`4 and the second 12`7 x 9`6, the larger of which has an electricity supply.
Drainage is to a septic tank which is not shared with other properties.
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
Please note: There is a right of way, on foot only, for the resident of the neighbouring property. The small attached barn on the end of the row does not belong to this Cottage.
SAT NAV: SK10 5SG
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.