- SOUGHT AFTER ADLINGTON LOCATION
- BEAUTIFUL MATURE GARDENS WITH LOVELY RURAL ASPECT
- A SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- ATTRACTIVE MODERN BATHROOM
- UTILILTY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- SUPER SEMI RURAL POSITION AND STILL CLOSE TO POYNTON BORDERS
- HANDSOME DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS INCL DINING ROOM OPEN TO LUXURY KITCHEN WITH GRANITE TOPS
- NO CHAIN
- A SUPER SEMI RURAL POSITION with ATTRACTIVE GARDENS for this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in SOUGHT AFTER ADLINGTON close to the Poynton border at the end of Dickens Lane.
- There are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS and a MODERN fitted KITCHEN open off the Dining Room with Granite tops and there is a MODERN and STYLISH BATHROOM, plus UTILITY ROOM and GROUND FLOOR WC.
- Access to the home at the front has a SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY which provides off road parking for several vehicles. The REAR GARDEN though is perhaps the Star of the Show, a really super rear garden with raised patio and terrace with balustrade and steps down to the main area of garden which is laid to lawn with established mature borders and beautiful rural aspect.
- The property offers some LOVELY FEATURES and has mains gas fired heating and upvc double glazing, please note that the property has septic tank drainage.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; covered porch, entrance hall and pleasant living room with bay window to the front and attractive fireplace, this room opens to the dining room at the rear which works well as a hub and is open via an archway and steps down to the luxury kitchen. The kitchen has been re-fitted with a contemporary suite having granite work top surfaces and modern fitted appliances and opens to the side via a stable style door to the rear garden. A side hall area off the dining room gives access to the Wc and also the laundry/utility room with granite work tops, modern fitted cupboard units and concealed space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. The utility room connects to both the rear garden and also opens to the family room/study which is set to the front and side, a spacious further reception room giving another dynamic to the ground floor accommodation.
- At first floor, the long landing with window to the side opens onto the 3 bedrooms including the lovely master bedroom to the front with bay window and extensive luxury fitted furniture. The family bathroom has been re-fitted recently and provides a stylish and contemporary modern white bathroom suite set at the rear having glazed open walk in shower and separate roll top bath with vanity unit and Wc.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.