- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM TO THE FRONT WITH BAY WINDOW OVERLOOKING FRONT GARDEN and SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR TWO CARSLEADS TO INTEGRAL GARAGE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH PATIO DOORS OPENING TO THE REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND THE GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION (subject to usual permissions)
- LAWNED GARDEN TO THE FRONT AND ENCLOSED LAWNED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE AND LOCAL SCHOOLS
- A WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED semi detached FAMILY HOME with 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and SCOPE for FURTHER GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION.
TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, the DINING ROOM has double doors to the rear gaden and is off the LOVELY CONTEMPORARY NEW FITTED KITCHEN!!
- To the first floor there are FOUR DOUBLE BEDRROMS the MAIN BEDROOM HAS A RANGE OF FIITTED WARDROBES with shelving and hanging space. The FAMILY BATHROOM has a MODERN three piece suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY at the front LEADS to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE.There is an ENCLOSED GARDEN space at the rear.The property is set in a POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENTLY PLACED for POYNTON VILLAGE and LOCAL SCHOOLS.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.