- IMPRESSIVE CROSBY BUILT LUXURY DETACHED HOME
- GREAT LOCATION CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR THE VILLAGE
- ALL BEDS WITH BUILT IN BEDROOM FURNITURE
- LUX DINING KITCHEN WITH MIELE GOODS + UTILITY ROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- SUPER END CORNER SPOT IN THIS CUL DE SAC POSITION
- 4 BEDS - MASTER BED WITH LUXURY EN SUITE BATHROOM
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS INCL LARGE 22"9 x 20"7 ENTERTAINING ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS - SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- NUMEROUS FEATURES THROUGHOUT INCL MINSTRELS GALLERY
- STUNNING LUXURY DETACHED FAMILY HOME built by Crosby Homes in 1996 and set in a super corner position tucked away at the end of the cul de sac. Nursery Drive is a short walk to the village centre and offers a great spot for convenience for the village, its also on the right side of the village for the train station further up Chester Road.
- DRIPPING IN FEATURES the property boats a number of great features throughout. Our clients have been in since new and have continued to invest in the home with the property having been extended and modernised. There is gas fired heating and double glazing being part leaded to the front.
- The property enjoys a SUPER END CORNER PLOT with beautifully landscaped gardens with a southerly aspect at the rear. A driveway to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE which has been split to reduce one of the bays to provide a partitioned office or store room with window to the rear and both door opening to the side and also electric door to the front.
- The home provides EXCELLENT EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION set across the ground and first floors. There are 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM and all four bedrooms have built in bedroom furniture. The en suite bathroom to the master bed has a modern contemporary white suite with beautiful fittings and attractive tiling with window to the front. The family bathroom is set with window to the side and a modern white suite. A lovely feature of both the first and ground floors is the MINSTRELS GALLERY with the landing overlooking the open plan sitting room and dining room at the rear with added light having velux window to the rear.
- At ground floor, the recess porch area opens to the entrance hall with cloaks and separate Wc off and to the LARGE 22`9 x 20`7 ENTERTAINING RECEPTION ROOM, a really beautiful room with windows to the front and rear, opening to the rear garden with attractive feature fireplace and also connecting to the OPEN PLAN SITING ROOM AND DINING ROOM, there is also a further FITTED STUDY set to the front and side off the entrance hall. The open plan sitting room and dining room offers a lovely living space opening to the rear garden and connects with the modern contemporary dining kitchen set at the rear. The DINING KITCHEN is a super room with a modern suite having granite work top surfaces and an array of fitted and built in goods including the MIELE double oven and part glazed extractor hood with De Dietrich Induction hob, there is a further utility room set off, opening to the side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.