- LOVELY MIDDLE TERRACE HOME
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND LOG BURNING STOVE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AT FIRST FLOOR
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONVENIENT FOR THE HEART OF POYNTON VILLAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- DINING KITCHEN SET AT THE REAR
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM AT FIRST FLOOR
- GARDEN AREA TO THE REAR WITH OUTSIDE STORE AND SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- SHORT WALK TO WAITROSE!
- WELL PRESENTED accommodation throughout for this lovely cottage with a living room to the front with stairs upto the first floor and a dining kitchen set at the rear.
- At first floor, the landing leads onto the TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the master bedroom at the front is a super double room with an extensive modern fitted range of bedroom furniture, bed two and the modern white shower room are both set at the rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- The LOFT has been boarded and floored by the current owner.
- OUTSIDE; there is a cottage style garden at the front. whilst at the rear there is a paved area and artificial grass lawned area with outhouse providing both storage and an outside WC. There is shared access at the rear with the property being a middle terrace home.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.