- LOVELY MIDDLE TERRACE HOME
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND LOG BURNING STOVE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AT FIRST FLOOR
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONVENIENT FOR THE HEART OF POYNTON VILLAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- DINING KITCHEN SET AT THE REAR
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM AT FIRST FLOOR
- GARDEN AREA TO THE REAR WITH OUTSIDE STORE AND SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- SHORT WALK TO WAITROSE!
- NEW TO THE MARKET -
- WELL PRESENTED accommodation throughout for this lovely cottage with a living room to the front with stairs upto the first floor and a dining kitchen set at the rear.
- At first floor, the landing leads onto the TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the master bedroom at the front is a super double room with an extensive modern fitted range of bedroom furniture, bed two and the modern white shower room are both set at the rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- OUTSIDE; there is a cottage style garden at the front. whilst at the rear there is a paved area and artificial grass lawned area with outhouse providing both storage and an outside WC. There is shared access at the rear with the property being a middle terrace home.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.