- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED MID TERRACE HOME
- TWO REPTION ROOMS, LIVING ROOM WITH IMPOSSING FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM OPEN TO KITCHEN and STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- WALLED FRONT GARDEN and WELL STOCKED LAWNED GARDEN TO REAR with PAVED PATIO
- TWO BEDROOMS, MASTER BEDROOM OVER 13FT IN WIDTH
- FITTED MODERN KITCHEN OVER LOOKING REAR GARDEN WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO PATIO
- ATTRACTIVE BATHROOM WITH 3 PIECE SUITE, SHOWER OVER BATH
- CELLAR FOR USEFUL STORGAE WITH LIGHT AND POWER, BOARDED LOFT
- CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE AND THE COUNTRYSIDE with MANY WALKS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A CHARMING MID TERRACE COTTAGE with 2 BEDROOMS and BEAUTFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION conveniently placed for both POYTNON VILLAGE and also out to the surrounding countryside beyond.
- 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS and a MODERN KITCHEN with fitted appliances and a super FEATURE DOUBLE DOORS TO REAR GARDEN.
- 2 BEDROOMS to the first floor and a MODERN BATHROOM with white suite .
- The property has UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS FIRED HEATING with some lovely features particularly the FIREPLACE in the Living room.
- With an enclosed cottage style front garden there is a SUPER LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN with PLEASANT VIEWS ADJOINING PLAYING FIELD having lawned and patio garden areas. There is also a patio area immediately off the breakfast kitchen at the rear with double doors.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.