- ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS FROM PARK LANE!
- A 3 STOREY HOME FROM THE REAR ELEVATION SET ON 3 LEVELS
- SUPERB 21"X 17" DINING KITCHEN OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKS REAR & DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW TO FRONT
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- SUPER DECEPTIVE FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BEDROOMS & MODERN BATHROOM
- PLUS UTILITY CUPBOARDS AND STORAGE
- ENTRANCE PORCH, SPACIOUS HALL & GROUND FLOOR WC
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TRADITIONAL STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOME with 2 storey bay and part hung tiled elevations and yet, all is not as it seems. This SUPER DECEPTIVE home has flexible ACCOMMODATION set out across 3 FLOORS with the property being 3 STOREYS AT THE REAR.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS and a MODERN BATHROOM at first floor level with the bathroom having a modern white suite set at the rear and with separate glazed corner shower cubicle. There is a timber fold down loft ladder from the landing giving access to a good size roof void which has been boarded and there is the benefit of a velux style window to the rear elevation giving natural light.
- At ground floor from Park Lane, an enclosed porch opens to a spacious hall and the LIVING ROOM is set at the rear with pleasant aspect and Juliette style balcony at the rear plus an exposed brick built chimney breast with multi fuel stove. Double doors open to the DINING ROOM at the front with bay window and attractive fireplace surround plus there is a WC on this floor too off the living room.
- Perhaps the star of the show and certainly the hub of the home, the EXCELLENT 21` x 17` (max) OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear and opens to the lovely LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN with SOUTHERLY ASEPCT. The kitchen has a modern white contemporary high gloss style kitchen suite with modern fittings and benefits from a matching ISLAND UNIT with breakfast bar. There is also a built in walk in storage space and also the benefit of further built in utility cupboards giving space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer with power.
- Outside, there is a paved landscaped garden area to the front. A shared access driveway leads down to the side and rear where there is an OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE. The REAR GARDEN really is a SUPER FEATURE with SOUTHERLY ASPECT and our clients have landscaped this area beautifully with different dynamics and a walled paved patio garden area and a foot bridge over Poynton brook connects a further garden space.
Please note: our clients have a large covered hot tub and also large detached summerhouse/shed complete with stove both available by separate negotiation should a buyer be interested.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.