- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THREE 1ST FLOOR BEDROOMS: 2 DOUBLES AND A SINGLE ROOM
- MODERN WHITE CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WITH 3 PIECE SUITE
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- POPULAR DEVELOPMENT CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE & LOCAL SHOPS
- ATTRACTIVE THROUGH LIVING/DINING ROOM OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- MODERN CREAM CONTEMPORARY STYLE FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLEASANT ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME set in this POPULAR LOCATION convenient for Poynton village and local shops
- The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and has a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN and BATHROOM.
- At GROUND FLOOR; the entrance hallway with stairs leading upto the first floor opens to the ATTRACTIVE LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM, the living room area to the front with fireplace and built in shelves is separated with an archway to the dining room area at the rear opening with double glazed double doors to the rear garden. The kitchen at the rear has a MODERN CREAM CONTEMPORARY style suite with fitted goods and a further built in cupboard with door opening to the side. At FIRST FLOOR; the landing leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS and the bathroom with MODERN WHITE CONTEMPORARY SUITE and pleasant tiling.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING with predominantly woodblock style laminate flooring to the ground floor.
- OUTSIDE, there are landscaped gardens to the front and rear. To the front there is a lawned garden area and the DRIVEWAY provides off road parking and there is gate access to the side and rear. The rear garden has a SOUTHERLY ASPECT with paved patio and lawned garden area with timber fencing to the sides.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.