- WELL PRESENTED MATURE EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW OVERLOOKING FRONT ELEVATION
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- SINGLE GARAGE WITH UTLITY AREA AND WC OFF
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR TWO CARS LEADING TO ATTACHED GARAGE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN WITH UPVC DOOR TO REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENENCE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO
- GOOD LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME.
- Set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, PICKWICK ROAD is conveniently placed for Poynton village and local schools.
- There are 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- LIVING ROOM and EXTENTED L-SHAPED DINNING KITCHEN with upvc double glazed door to rear garden.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING to the front.
- The PLEASANT ENCLOSED GARDEN at the REAR provides a low maintenance garden area with patio and timber fencing with mature hedging.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.