- WELL PRESENTED MATURE EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW OVERLOOKING FRONT ELEVATION
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- SINGLE GARAGE WITH UTLITY AREA AND WC OFF
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR TWO CARS LEADING TO ATTACHED GARAGE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN WITH UPVC DOOR TO REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENENCE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO
- GOOD LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME.
- Set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, PICKWICK ROAD is conveniently placed for Poynton village and local schools.
- There are 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- LIVING ROOM and EXTENTED L-SHAPED DINNING KITCHEN with upvc double glazed door to rear garden.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING to the front.
- The PLEASANT ENCLOSED GARDEN at the REAR provides a low maintenance garden area with patio and timber fencing with mature hedging.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.