- PRICED TO SELL THIS ONE!
- SUPER FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION ACROSS GROUND & 1ST FLOOR
- 2 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS + A STORE ROOM & 1ST FLOOR BATHROOM
- OPEN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM COMBINE TO PROVIDE DINING KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE AT REAR
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- 2 GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS + GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
***PRICED TO SELL***
- NO CHAIN for this EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW offering SUPER FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION across the ground and first floors.
- There are 2 GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS plus 2 further FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS and a STORE ROOM. These rooms are accompanied by a ground floor SHOWER ROOM and a first floor BATHROOM, the first floor accommodation is set off a traditional landing with dormer window to the rear elevation to bedroom 3 and velux style windows to the front elevation to the 2 further bedrooms and the store room.
- At ground floor, the spacious LIVING ROOM is set to the front of the property, with the DINING KITCHEN which is in effect the kitchen set to the side with door opening to the side driveway having an archway opening through to the dining room at the rear beyond with double glazed double doors opening to the rear garden.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING with an ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- OUTSIDE, there are GARDENS to the front and rear with a pleasant SOUTHERLY ASPECT at the REAR. A DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the side and rear and onto the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.