- EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOM HAS STUDY/PLAYROOM OFF
- DINING KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR, THE REAR GARDEN IS LAID MAINLY TO LAWN WITH PATIO AREA AND ,BORDERS
- FOUR BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZED RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO SINGLE GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION and SET in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE BATHROOM to the MASTER BEDROOM . The fourth bedroom has a study or playroom off bedroom. There is a family bathroom with a white three piece suite and shower over the bath.
- The spacious ground floor accommodation comprises 3 RECEPTION ROOMS; an entrance porch opens to the HALL. LIVING ROOM to the front with bay window over looking the front garden. DINING ROOM is also off the hall and set to the front of the property. SITTING ROOM is set to the rear with patio doors to the rear garden and gas fire. DINING KITCHEN set to the rear with UTILITY ROOM off. The dining kitchen is a good size with an extensive fitted range of units .There is also a useful understairs storage cupboard. The utility has a sink and is plumbed for washing machine, there is access to both the single garage and rear garden.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS .
- There is an enclosed GARDEN AREA at the rear. A DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING to the front and leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE which has light and power. There is gate access to the side and rear,
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.