- ATTRACTIVE EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OFF TOWERS ROAD
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE
- LUXURY LIGHT OAK STYLE DINING KITCHEN & further UTILITY ROOM
- OUTDOOR COVERED SPACE TO THE SIDE
- QUALITY SIDE ROAD & CUL DE DE SAC POSITION
- STUNNING MATURE & ESTABLISHED GARDENS
- 3 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS including the LARGE LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOMS
- LARGE SPACIOUS INTERNAL PORCH, HALLWAY & GROUND FLOOR WC
- ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE with electric door
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A SUPERB DETACHED FAMILY HOME with BEAUTIFUL MATURE GARDENS set in this SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL CUL DE SAC LOCATION off TOWERS ROAD.
- The property offers SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM & 3 RECEPTION ROOM ACCOMMODATION.
- There is an EN SUITE SHOWER AREA with modern white suite to the TWIN ASPECT MASTER BEDROOM which has an extensive fitted range of built in bedroom furniture, plus bedrooms 2 and 3 both have fitted ranges of bedroom furniture.
- The three reception rooms are all good sizes, the 26` through living room is an excellent size with windows to both the front, side and rear elevations with large marble style fireplace and living flame gas fire. The large dining room is set at the rear and also connects with the 24` garden room, a lovely room with lots of glass both overlooking and opening onto the rear garden. There is also a spacious 27` long spacious enclosed entrance porch across the front of the home, this opens to the entrance hallway with Cloaks/Wc off.
- The LUXURY DINING KITCHEN is set to the front and also has an internal window at the rear into the garden room. The kitchen has an attractive LIGHT OAK STYLE range of units with soft closing doors and FITTED APPLIANCES with GRANITE TOPS and stylish flooring. Plus there is a further UTILITY ROOM set off to the side with access to both the garage, the garden room and also the covered garden space to the side.
- There is GAS FIRED HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
- The ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE has an electric door opening to the front and internal door opening to the utility room.
- An interesting feature of the home is the COVERED OUTDOOR SPACE to the side, connecting both the front and rear gardens, a super utility and storage space.
- One of the key features of the home are the beautiful mature and landscaped gardens particularly at the rear with pleasant aspect being predominantly laid to lawn with mature and established borders and a variety of mature bushes and trees.
SAT NAV: SK12 1DB
*Energy Performance Rating: E
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.