- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- BUILT BY CARRWOOD HOMES AROUND 2008
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- STYLISH DORMER DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS INCL EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
- GARDEN LANDSCAPING WORKS BOOKED FOR OCTOBER 2019
- NO CHAIN - TURN-KEY READY TO GO!
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this MODERN STYLISH DORMER DETACHED FAMILY HOME with BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION set in a small CUL DE SAC DEVLOPMENT built by local firm CARRWOOD HOMES.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM plus further FAMILY BATHROOM.
- From the ENTRANCE HALL with separate CLOAKS and WC off, a turning staircase leads upto the first floor. Glazed double doors open to the LIVING ROOM with fireplace and double glazed double doors opening to the rear garden, there are also further glazed double doors OPENING to the STUDY/SNUG set to the front of the property. The DINING ROOM is set to the front of the home off the entrance hallway and opens to the BREAKFAST KITCHEN. The breakfast kitchen is set at the rear with modern walnut style kitchen suite with some fitted goods and opens to the UTILITY ROOM off to the side which in turn opens to the rear garden.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS with an ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- There are BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS being predominantly LAWNED in what is a relatively wide plot with a DRIVEWAY to the side providing OFF ROAD PARKING and leading to the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.