- STUNNING END TERRACE COTTAGE set in SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTIONS: LIVING ROOM plus DINING ROOM OPENING to REAR GARDEN
- MODERN DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PAVED OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER BED with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with SOME INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN BATHROOM with 3 PIECE SUITE
- ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION with SOME GREAT WALKS IN THE SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET-
- A 2 STOREY EXTENDED END of TERRACE COTTAGE with BEAUTFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION set in this popular semi rural location on the outskirts of Poynton conveniently placed for the surrounding countryside and walks on the Middlewood Way, the Macclesfield Canal and beyond to Lyme Park.
- LIVING ROOM is set to the front of the property, plus a glazed porch to the front is useful for boots and coats.
- DINING ROOM set at the rear of the property with double doors opening to the attractive enclosed rear garden.
- The DOWNSTAIRS WC is off the dining room with modern suite comprising wash hand basin and low level Wc.
- There is a MODERN fitted kitchen with some intergrated appliances
- There are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the MASTER BEDROOM has a MODERN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Plus MODERN LUXURY BATHROOM with three piece white suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- There is an ATTRACTIVE enclosed REAR GARDEN with decked patio area which steps down to an artificial turf style lawn with borders and timber fencing with shared terraced cottage access.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.