- ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED HOME in PICTURESQUE RURAL LOCATION
- FEATURE STREAM set below the gardens is a VISUALLY STUNNING FEATURE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM with attractive tiling
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN and GROUND FLOOR Wc
- CANALSIDE POSITION with access onto the MACCLESFIELD CANAL
- 3 BEDS incl EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
- ANTIQUE STYLED MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM with free standing bath
- LIVING ROOM and GOOD SIZE CONSERVATORY
- CLOSE to POTT SHRIGLEY BORDER yet still CONVENIENTLY PLACED for POYNTON by car
- CHARMING and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED COUNTRY HOME set in PICTURESQUE SEMI RURAL SETTING on border of HIGHER POYNTON AREA and POTT SHRIGLEY.
- STUNNING TIERED GARDENS with DELIGHTFUL FEATURE STREAM, a really beautiful feature set below the garden area level and also a CANALSIDE POSITION.
- In brief the luxury accommodation provides; 3 BEDROOMS with modern family BATHROOM including freestanding roll top bath and also MODERN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the master bedroom. A lovely LIVING ROOM with feature fireplace and a good sized CONSERVATORY at the rear connecting with both this room and also the DINING KITCHEN and opening to the rear gardens. The stylish dining kitchen is a light through room to the front and rear and with door opening to the driveway to the side and also open plan with bayed window seat to the front and open to the dining area to the side. The dining kitchen also connects with the entrance hallway which has downstairs loo off and opens to the front of the property.
- The property has gas fired heating with an LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) boiler and separate holding tank, there is upvc double glazing and the property also has septic tank drainage which is common for the location and rural setting.
- The beautiful gardens have to be viewed to be appreciated with the feature stream which is visually stunning. You will note that the river is shown in the photograpgh in full winter flow, however our client informs us in dryer periods and particularly the summer this can reduce down to almost a trickle... hence the name. At the front a five bar gate opens to the driveway which provides off road parking for a number of vehicles to the side.
- An area of the rear and side garden abutting the boundary to the Macclesfield Canal is currently on a lease with The Canal and River trust which is a charitible trust.The owners of this property have had it on a long term let.
SAT NAV: SK12 1TF - Proceed out of Poynton along Shrigley Road South. Continue along this road, the white semi detached home is last one on your left just before you reach the low arched 10`3 canal bridge.
*Energy Performance Rating: G
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.