- SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- GENEROUS GARDENS SET BACK IN PART WITH GRASS VERGE
- 4 BEDROOMS INCL EN SUITE MASTER BED SUITE
- LARGE LIVING ROOM & LARGE CONSERVATORY PLUS SITTING ROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH EXTENSIVE BLOCK PAVING
- SET IN POPULAR SIDDINGTON ROAD DEVELOPMENT
- A NUMBER OF FEATURES INCLUDE SOME SPACIOUS LARGE ROOMS
- MODERN STYLISH BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN WITH WHITE SUITE
- DOUBLE GARAGE - PARTITIONED INTERNALLY TO PROVIDE 2 SEPARATE AREAS
- Some super STYLISH FEATURES for this SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME with GENEROUS GARDENS set in the EVER POPULAR Siddington Road RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- This lovely family home in part set back behind a grass verge, has 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM, a great master suite with extensive modern fitted bedroom furniture, 2 windows to the front elevation and LUXURY en suite shower room off with window to the front. 2 of the 3 remaining bedrooms are both excellent double bedrooms and both with fitted bedroom furniture, bedroom 4 has been used as an office by our clients. There is also a super stylish FAMILY BATHROOM at first floor, set at the rear.
- At ground floor; from the covered porch, the entrance hallway with stairs to first floor has ground floor WC and leads to the SITTING ROOM to the front with oriel window and attractive fireplace. The impressive large LIVING ROOM is set at the rear with oriel window, again with attractive fireplace and also connects via double doors to the large and SPACIOUS CONSERVATORY at the rear which also opens to the rear garden and the conservatory also connects via double doors to the DINING KITCHEN. The dining kitchen is a super hub and family room set at the rear and opening to the side with modern white suite and fitted goods.
- The part integral DOUBLE GARAGE with internal access off the dining kitchen has in fact been partitioned internally to provide a large store room and utility room off the kitchen with then a door through to a garage store area with the garage door opening to the front driveway.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- There are LANDSCAPED GARDENS being predominantly laid to the lawn with extensive BLOCK PAVING to the front and rear. A block paved driveway to the front provides off road parking, there is access to the side and rear of the property. The rear garden has a pleasant aspect with extensive block paved patio areas and mature borders.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.