- STYLISH & ATTRACTIVE DETACHED RESIDENCE
- FACING POYNTON PARK WITH POYNTON POOL BEYOND
- LONG DRIVEWAY WITH INTEGRAL DOUBLE/TREBLE GARAGE
- RECEPTION HALL: LARGE LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM - SITTING ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN ROOM OFF THE DINING KITCHEN OPENS TO THE GARDEN
- SET ON ONE OF POYNTON"S MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 4 BEDROOMS INCLUDE 3 LUXURY EN SUITE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH ISLAND
- SO MANY FEATURES - ITS A MUST VIEW!
- SIMPLY STUNNING 4 BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE: A beautiful stylish home with attractive `Arts and Crafts` styling to the front facing South Park Drive with substantially extended accommodation and rendered elevations.
- SET on one of POYNTON`S FINEST ROADS FACING POYNTON PARK: Conveniently placed for Poynton village and yet cross over South Park Drive and you are in Poynton Park with Poynton Pool beyond and enjoying lovely far reaching views.
- The property has IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION throughout and offers a turn-key style home ready for a family to move into and enjoy.
- There are 4 bedrooms, including 3 LUXURY EN SUITE BEDROOMS all set off the large first floor landing with windows to the front elevation, in fact all the windows to the front elevation have super views towards Poynton Park to the front. The master bedroom is set to the front with an extensive luxury built in range of light oak style bedroom furniture and the luxury en suite bathroom is set off at the rear with white suite having separate glazed shower, matching built in furniture and attractive tiling, The 2nd en suite bedroom is a lovely through room with windows to the front side and rear having an array of Strachans built in bedroom furniture and super en suite shower room off with modern white suite, built in furniture and attractive modern tiling. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are set at the rear with built in bedroom furniture and bed 3 has a modern en suite shower room off with white suite and attractive modern tiling.
- You enter the home from a Portico style covered porch area into a super RECEPTION HALL with turning stairs leading upto the first floor and with Wc off.
- From the reception hall there are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS plus the ATTRACTIVE GARDEN ROOM at the rear. The main lounge is a beautiful large entertaining and reception room with loads of light, opening to the rear garden, having attractive fireplace and also linking with the dining room. The dining room is a lovely and spacious formal room to the front and side also leading off the reception hall. The sitting room or morning room is a lovely room to the front of the house with attractive feature built in fireplace.
- One of the stars of the show is surely the STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY LIVING DINING KITCHEN, clearly the hub of the home and this has been re-fitted beautifully by a local firm to create a super modern and classy kitchen space. There is a German made cream suite with low profile units and has been luxuriously appointed with an array of fitted goods and matching island unit with large profile tiled floor and opening to the rear garden. This room also connects to the really lovely light and airy garden room, completed by Crystal windows formally in the village and this connects with the kitchen and the rear garden, a great family and entertaining living space.
- There is a matching utility room off too at the rear and this opens to the rear garden and also to the garage.
- The BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GROUNDS have been laid out to the front and rear. There are well stocked mature borders and planted areas to the front. There is secure wrought iron gate access to both sides of the property and the rear.
- The long driveway at the front provides off road parking for a number of vehicles and leads onto the INTEGRAL DOUBLE/TREBLE GARAGE with electric door. The garage is an unusual shape and much bigger than a double but not quite perhaps a treble, but an excellent size and it works really well opening into the home too.
- The rear garden is a lovely feature, an excellent size and enclosed being mainly laid to lawn with extensive paved patio and mature borders, a really pleasant aspect and backdrop to the rear of the home.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.