- SUBSTANTIAL 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WALKABLE FOR LOCAL SHOPS, AMENITIES AND THE BUS & TRAIN STATIONS
- LARGE LIVING ROOM - SUN LOUNGE - DINING ROOM - DINING KITCHEN
- REQUIRES REFURBISHMENT - OFFERS GREAT FURTHER POTENTIAL
- 2 SEPARATE DOUBLE GARAGES INCL THE INTEGRAL UNDERCROFT GARAGE
- GREAT POSITION SET JUST ABOVE THE TOWN CENTRE
- SUPER VIEWS ACROSS THE VALLEY AND TOWARDS KINDER SCOUT
- 41" LOFT ROOM WITH SIDE WINDOW AND LADDER ACCESS
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY - GARDENS FRONT & REAR - FURTHER SEPARATE GARDEN AREA
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A HANDSOME and IMPOSING 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW offering FLEXIBLE and SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMMODATION set in a slightly elevated position with GREAT VIEWS across the valley towards KINDER SCOUT. The property enjoys a great location for New Mills positioned just above the town centre and walkable for all the local shops and amenities including the bus and railway stations.
- Thornfield is offered to the market with NO CHAIN and OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL and a SUPER BLANK CANVAS with some great features.
- The accommodation comprises; 3 BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM with further separate WC set off the inner hall. From the front you enter the property via the part conservatory style entrance porch and SUN LOUNGE, there is a hall area and the large LIVING ROOM is set to the front and side, there is a DINING ROOM set off the inner hall and the DINING KITCHEN is set at the side and rear. The dining kitchen opens to the rear garden and has a modern style kitchen suite with some fitted goods.
- A superb feature of the home is the 41' LOFT ROOM which is accessed off the inner hall with loft ladder access having lighting and window to the side elevation. This isn't a room as such and clearly does not have building regulation approval, however shows off the scale of the space and obvious potential and if nothing else a colossal storage space.
- Outside, there are GARDENS TO FRONT and REAR and the gated spacious driveway provides off road parking for a number of vehicles. There are 2 SEPARATE DOUBLE GARAGES. The DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE is set to the side and finished in stone with electric up and over remote control door to the front. The second INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE is an undercroft style garage built under the living room with electric roller door to the front.
- Please note the property also owns a further piece of garden on the other side of Spring Bank, roughly opposite the bungalow. Whilst this is largely overgrown at present with rhododendrons seemingly the main occupant, this offers a super further potential for the home.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.