- MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS - MASTER BED with FITTED WARDROBES
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH SMEG COOKER
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY LEADING to DETACHED GARAGE
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION - POPULAR AREA of POYNTON
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - DINING ROOM WITH DOOR TO REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIR CLOAKS and WC
- LAWN GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED HOME in a CUL de sac LOCATION. Popular area of Poynton convenient for both the village and Higher Poynton.
- THREE BEDROOMS - Master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture with wardrobe and cupboards.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - the living room is set to the front with views over the front lawned garden area. The Dining room has a glazed door opening to the rear garden.
- Gas fired heating and UPVC double glazing.
- The KITCHEN comprises; work top surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit, a range of beech style units with cupboards and drawers, there is a fitted stainless steel Smeg electric oven and a stainless steel five ring gas hob with canopy hood above. There is space for; fridge- freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- The spacious bathroom can be found at the rear of the property with tiled walls and laminate flooring. There is a white bathroom suite including low level Wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower fitment above and glazed shower screen to the side.
- The property is set behind a lawned front garden and a driveway which leads to the side and rear of the property and onto the detached brick built single garage at the rear. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly aspect and is predominantly laid to lawn with patio area and borders.
SAT NAV: SK12 1XP
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.