- STUNNING INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY
- A SUBTANTIAL DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH ADJOINING ANNEX
- ADJOINING 2 BEDROOM, 2 RECEPTION ROOM AND DINING KITCHEN ANNEX BUNGALOW
- LOADS OF SPACE AND FEATURES
- EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY AREAS
- SET WELL BACK FROM TOWERS ROAD, YOU PROBABLY WON"T EVEN KNOW ITS THERE...
- 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH AND 4 RECEPTION ROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EXCELLENT MATURE GROUNDS AND GARDENS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND FURTHER SINGLE GARAGE
- YOU WILL HAVE TO VIEW IT TO SEE IT, GIVE US A CALL!
- WHAT A GEM, TUCKED AWAY along a long and winding driveway, shared only with the neighbouring property enjoying a lovely setting in this sought after Towers Road location.
- An ATTRACTIVE and IMPOSING SUBSTANTIAL 4 BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE plus a FURTHER attached 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW ANNEX. There are in all 6 RECEPTION ROOMS and 2 KITCHENS. This fabulous home offers great flexibility and enormous potential for different family arrangements or for those people who like to work from home, or maybe you have dependant relatives, Netherwood is perfect for various scenarios...
- Netherwood, provides a HANDSOME 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME with the 4 bedrooms set off the landing at first floor level, the master bedroom having a lovely en suite shower room with a further family bathroom completing this floor. At ground floor, a spacious hallway with w.c off leads onto the main living room with sitting room off, there is a study off the hall too and the kitchen is a through room set to the front and rear, the dining room is off the kitchen and also connects the living room, there is a rear porch and boiler room.
- The adjoining ANNEX is in effect almost a detached 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW with; entrance hall, pleasant living and dining room with bay to the side and opening to the conservatory to the front, there is a dining kitchen at the rear, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- The property OVERLOOKS its own MATURE GARDENS predominantly laid out to the front of the home, which are a lovely feature of the property. Set on different levels with mature established borders and a mixture of lawns and patio areas with a number of garden features providing a pleasant aspect. There are further garden areas around the house again affording you further practical space for both utility and play.
- The extensive driveway areas provide off road parking for numerous vehicles and lead onto the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE within the private driveway of the home. There is a further semi detached SINGLE GARAGE on the shared winding entrance driveway set away from the home, giving great flexibility, there is plenty of space from the driveways.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.