- ATTRACTIVE "NEW BUILD" STYLE DETACHED HOME
- PROPERTY HAS UNDERGONE EXTENSIVE PROGRAM REFURBISHMENT, EXTENSION AND RE-MODEL
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM - CLOAKS ROOM - GROUND FLOOR WC
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- BEAUTIFULLLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION WITH LUXURY AND CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- 4 BEDROOMS - MASTER BED WITH EN SUITE AND JULIETTE BALCONY
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH ATRIUM STYLE ROOF
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH LOVELY ASPECTS FRONT & REAR
- NO CHAIN
- STUNNING! A BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED and EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME in a DELIGHTUL SETTING on TOWERS ROAD with LOVELY ASPECT to the front and rear.
- This ATTRACTIVE 'NEW BUILD' STYLE HOME gives off a LUXURY and CONTEMPORARY FEEL throughout with 4 BEDS and 2 BATHS including the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with feature Juliette style balcony to the front and EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off to the rear.
There are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS set off the spacious hallway with walk in Cloaks room and also separate WC. A superb feature of the home and most likely what will be the hub is the OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN set at the rear with an abundance of light having atrium style roof and opening to the rear garden on 2 sides. The kitchen has a beautiful contemporary fitted kitchen suite with modern fitted appliances and island unit. There is a UTILITY ROOM at the rear, opening to the side and also giving internal access into the garage.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM is fitted.
- The development has been carried out by local Poynton property developer, Worthwell Developments.
- Outside, there are BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS to front and rear and the property enjoys this sought after residential location with PLEASANT VIEWS to both aspects. To the front the property looks across farm fields, a lovely view and at the rear across other mature gardens, its a really lovely setting. A spacious driveway to the front provides off road parking and leads to the INTEGRAL GARAGE with electric door.
- Offered to the market with NO CHAIN, the property is AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.