- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN with INTERGRATED HOB and OVEN
- SOLAR PANELS
- DRIVEWAY LEADING to INTEGRAL GARAGE
- L SHAPED LIVING DINING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM and EN SUITE BATHROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS FRONT and REAR
- CONVENIENT for VILLAGE
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME which offers more accommodation than you might first think from first glance! The property is located in a sought after residential location within Poynton offering easy access to schools at both primary and secondary level. The home is positioned on a plot which offers a driveway to the front of the garage and has adjacent lawn area. To the rear of the property there is a rear garden which is mainly laid to paving with raised beds.
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS to the first floor, fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with panelled bath and shower over. There is a family bathroom with a suite comprising: bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c .
- L SHAPED LIVING DINING ROOM the living room is through and over 24 ft in length with patio door to the rear garden. The dining area over looks the rear garden and has a door to the MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. The units comprise of bas cupboards and drawers with matching wall cupboard contrasting work surfaces, electric hob and double oven below, appliance spaces plumbing for washing machine, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, upvc double glazed window and door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM FIVE/OFFICE/LOFT ROOM which the current owner uses as an office which could also be used as a fifth bedroom . This is accessed off an inner landing off the master bedroom, which has light and power three velux windows. The is a storage area off which has light.
- Gas fired heating, upvc double glazing and solar panels.
- The GARAGE has an electric up and over door light and power.
SAT NAV: SK12 1YS
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.