- NO CHAIN
- ATTRACTIVE NEO-GEORGIAN STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND SOME SECONDARY DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY LEADS TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- A DO"ER UP"ER WHILST WELL PRESENTED REQUIRES UPDATING AND MODERNISING
- SUPER POPULAR VERNON ROAD RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- LIVING ROOM OPEN VIA ARCHWAY TO DINING ROOM AT REAR
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this ATTRACTIVE NEO-GEORGIAN style semi detached home set in this SUPER POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- This charming property whilst well presented does REQUIRE UPDATING and offers a great blank canvas for somebody to put their own mark on the place.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS plus a LIVING ROOM set to the front with open stairs leading upto the 1st floor and also open via archway to a DINING ROOM at the rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and there is some SECONDARY DOUBLE GLAZING.
- GARDENS to FRONT and REAR are mainly laid to lawn with mature borders.
- A DRIVEWAY leads to the side and rear and onto the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.