- NO CHAIN
- ATTRACTIVE NEO-GEORGIAN STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND SOME SECONDARY DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY LEADS TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- A DO"ER UP"ER WHILST WELL PRESENTED REQUIRES UPDATING AND MODERNISING
- SUPER POPULAR VERNON ROAD RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- LIVING ROOM OPEN VIA ARCHWAY TO DINING ROOM AT REAR
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this ATTRACTIVE NEO-GEORGIAN style semi detached home set in this SUPER POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- This charming property whilst well presented does REQUIRE UPDATING and offers a great blank canvas for somebody to put their own mark on the place.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS plus a LIVING ROOM set to the front with open stairs leading upto the 1st floor and also open via archway to a DINING ROOM at the rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and there is some SECONDARY DOUBLE GLAZING.
- GARDENS to FRONT and REAR are mainly laid to lawn with mature borders.
- A DRIVEWAY leads to the side and rear and onto the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.