- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKS THE FRONT GARDEN
- EXTENDED FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED PORCH TO THE FRONT
- SPACIOUS BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY & DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS AND MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- EXTENDED DINING ROOM WITH SITTING AREA OPENS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE; SCHOOLS, LOCAL SHOPS, BARS & RESTAURANTS
- ATTRACTIVE EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME situated in a popular residential location which is convenient for Poynton village and local schools.
- The property has WELL PRESENTED and well proportioned accommodation which has been extended to the rear giving the kitchen a dining area and the dining room a sitting area with patio door opening to the rear garden.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS, two of which are doubles, plus a single bedroom and there is a modern family bathroom with white three piece suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- An attractive BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY provides off road parking to the front and side and leads onto the detached garage at the rear.
- There is an enclosed garden at the rear with pleasant southerly aspect.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.