- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOME
- A LOVELY BACKDROP TO THE HOME WITH WESTERLY ASPECT
- A 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE WITH SUBSTANTIAL GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION AT REAR
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SIMPLY STUNNING GARDEN AT THE REAR
- BLOCK PAVED PATIO WITH DETACHED SUMMERHOUSE AND DELIGHTFUL FEATURE WISTERIA
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- NICE SNUG SITTING ROOM AND LARGE OPEN LIVING/DINNG GARDEN ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING WITH SHARED ACCESS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME set with STUNNING GARDENS at the rear and WESTERLY ASPECT in this CUL DE SAC LOCATION.
- Whilst this is a beautifully presented home the STAR OF THE SHOW has to be the SIMPLY STUNNING GARDEN at the rear. A delightful backdrop to the home with block paved patio and DETACHED SUMMERHOUSE with DELIGHTFUL FEATURE WISTERIA and large lawned garden area with mature borders providing a pleasant aspect.
- This is a 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE with SUBSTANTIAL GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION AT THE REAR under a pitched roof and benefitting from a MODERN KITCHEN and BATHROOM. There are 2 principle reception rooms with a lovely snug SITTING ROOM to the front with attractive fireplace and SUPERB EXTENDED LIVING/DINING GARDEN ROOM at the rear, a lovely light open room with full height ceiling, windows to the sides and 2 sets of double doors opening to the rear garden.
- There is a GROUND FLOOR WC, plus a built in understairs store off the kitchen and the enclosed entrance porch is complemented by a composite front door and opens to a pleasant hallway.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A DRIVEWAY to the front of the property has a shared access and provides OFF ROAD PARKING. There is a further outhouse which is used as a utility space by our clients .
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.