- STUNNING SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH A LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- STYLISH BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED L-SHAPED LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH CONTEMPORARY SUITE
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY LEADS TO DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE AT REAR
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW TO FRONT
- 3 BEDROOMS: 2 DOUBLE ROOMS AND A GOOD SIZE SINGLE 3RD BEDROOM
- USEFUL UTILITY/WC OFF THE KITCHEN
- LAWNED REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A STUNNING 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME with a LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL set in this SOUGHT AFTER residential location conveniently placed for local shops and POYNTON VILLAGE. The property has UNDERGONE a PROGRAM of REFURBISHMENT which includes a GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION at the rear and the results provide BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED STYLISH ACCOMMODATION.
- The property offers a number of stylish features including light oak style internal doors and has GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS to front and rear and a DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE at the rear.
- The beautifully presented accommodation comprises; CANOPY COVERED PORCH, ENTRANCE HALL with stairs to first floor and LIVING ROOM set with bay window to the front. The superb feature LIVING DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear with an open plan design into the ground floor extended accommodation at the rear which in turn opens to the rear garden. This lovely family and social living space is clearly the hub of the home and has a super stylish kitchen suite with some fitted goods. There is also a useful UTILITY ROOM/WC off the kitchen.
- At first floor level, the LANDING leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS and the LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM with modern stylish white suite and is set at the side and rear.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.