- ATTRACTIVE FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- LIVING ROOM OVER 20FT IN LENGTH WITH DINING AREA OFF
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- COMMUNAL LAWN GARDENS WITH WELL STOCKED BORDERS
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE WITH KITCHEN OFF and LAUNDRY ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS, THE MASTER BED WITH FITTED FURNITURE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH HOB AND OVEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND VISITORS PARKING
- LIFT TO FIRST FLOOR, PLUS HOUSE MANAGER
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE and SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- ATTRACTIVE FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT set in a block of similar apartments over two floors, with views over the landscaped communal gardens.
- There are predominantly LAWNED COMMUNAL GARDENS with well stocked borders. A block paved driveway provides access to the development and there are allocated parking spaces.
- Woburn Court set just off the beginning of Towers Road is set at the Hockley end and is CONVENIENTLY PLACED for POYNTON VILLAGE.
- TWO BEDROOMS, the master bedroom has a range of fitted furniture including wardrobes and dressing table plus there is a MODERN SHOWER ROOM with white suite.
- LIVING ROOM which is over 20 feet in length has window overlooking the garden area to the side with lawn and parking spaces beyond. The DINING AREA is off the living room and also has views to the gardens.
- FITTED KITCHEN with cupboard units and contrasting work top surfaces.
- The development benefits from a COMMUNAL LOUNGE with kitchen area off, plus impressive entrance hall having imposing staircase and there is LIFT ACCESS to the first floor. There is also a LAUNDRY ROOM at first floor. A HOUSE MANAGER has an office on the ground floor.
- NO CHAIN.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.