- STUNNING NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT DUE FOR COMPLETION EARLY IN 2019
- HIGH SPECIFICATION - QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS TO INTERIOR
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN WITH ORANGERY OPENING TO THE PATIO & REAR GARDEN
- GREAT COUNTRYSIDE FAR REACHING VIEWS FROM THE UPPER FLOORS
- BRICK BUILT HOMES UNDER SLATE TILED ROOFS WITH TRADITIONAL WOOD SASH STYLE WINDOWS
- 6 STYLISH PROPERTIES SET OVER 3 STOREYS (4 BEDROOMS - 3 EN SUITES)
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO ALL GROUND FLOOR LEVELS
- SURPRISINGLY GENEROUS LANDSCAPED GARDENS AT THE REAR
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING WITH VEHICLE CHARGING POINTS
- 10 YEAR NEW BUILD STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE WITH BUILDZONE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
Plot 2: Woodford View, Woodford Road, Poynton, Cheshire. SK12 1ED
This 4 bedroom brand new townhouse home is set in the middle position of the left hand side block of the development as you enter Woodford View from Woodford Road. A beautifully designed home with accommodation laid out across 3 floors. Set in 2 blocks of 3 homes, all of the property layouts are of similar designs with mirrored layouts on the opposing walls. It is worth noting, the 2 middle homes, 1 in each of the blocks of 3 homes are slightly larger than their end counterparts, being slightly wider in design.
These properties are stylishly finished with brick built elevations set off with sandstone window sets and set under slate tiled roofs and this property is a generous 1,931 square feet as measured by our clients.
At ground floor; you enter the home via an entrance hallway with stairs leading upto the first floor and ground floor w/c off the hall. There is a living room set off to the front whilst most likely the hub of the home, the open plan living dining kitchen is set at the rear, a stunning room opening to the rear garden.
At first floor; the landing with window to the front has further staircase leading upto the second floor. There are 2 en suite bedrooms to this floor, set to the front and rear respectively with the master bedroom being set to the front. There is a further, third bedroom on this floor at the rear and this is also served by the family bathroom set on this floor.
At second floor: the stairs arrive at a small landing opening to the en suite fourth bedroom, a super bedroom with window to the rear which in fact could also serve as the master bedroom having en suite bathroom off to the front.
ALL OF THESE HOMES are fitted to exacting standards and completed with high specification finishes. They will have luxury modern contemporary fittings with the kitchens having stylish German `Siematic` kitchen suites with stone work tops and modern fitted goods whilst the bathrooms will be fitted with stylish contemporary `Tissini` bathroom and shower room suites.
The properties are warmed by a mixture of under floor heating to the ground floor with gas fired central heating being heated by energy efficient regular boilers plus unvented hot water systems and there is solid wooden sash style double glazed windows with a security alarm system fitted. It is also worth noting that each property will benefit from a Vehicle Charging Point to the front driveway.
Being Brand New Builds ensures the energy efficiency of the houses are as good as you can expect and there is the added benefit of the properties being backed by a 10 year new build structural guarantee, provided by BUILDZONE.
Outside, the properties are approached by a shared entrance driveway into the development and each property has a 2 car driveway to the front of their home. The gardens at the rear are an excellent size having been measured by our clients at over 110 feet in length and will be predominantly laid to lawn with Indian stone patio and have pleasant aspects and views onto the adjoining fields with far reaching views particularly from the upper floors.
With completion set to be into the new year (2019) you can already get a real feel for the stylish nature of this development from Woodford Road. For any further information or to arrange viewings then please don`t hesitate to contact us at the office. These properties will also qualify for the `HELP TO BUY` government incentive and so have outlined just some of the basic facts below...
`Help To Buy` The basics;
- Minimum 5% buyers deposit required
- 20% Equity Loan (opens up the market to those who have a 20% shortfall on their affordability)
- Nothing payable for the first 60 months (unless the property is sold)
- On month 61 interest is charge but the 20% loan capital amount is still owed (we offer a re-mortgage deal to try and then reduce the capital)
- The 20% is a second charge on the home
- *Call 01625 874 344 to talk to Karen, our Help to Buy Expert who can provide detailed costs
- **Karen Lee, of Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB), is our Mortgage Advisor based at the Poynton office
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.