- ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED HOME PROVIDES BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- DINING KITCHEN WITH MODERN HIGH GLOSS STYLE SUITE AND QUARTZ WORK TOPS
- THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT LEADS TO ATTATCHED GARAGE which now comprises STORAGE AREA and UTILITY ROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- SITTING ROOM OFF DINING AREA OVER LOOKING REAR GARDEN
- MODERN WELL APPOINTED SHOWER ROOM WITH SEPARATE W.C
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR THE LATTER BEING LAID MAINLY TO LAWN WITH TWO PATIO AREAS
- CONVENIENT FOR THE TRAIN STATION and A555 BYPASS/NEW ROAD
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with a LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL THROUGHOUT.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS and a STYLISH LUXURY FAMILY SHOWER ROOM and separate w.c.
- LIVING ROOM is set with bay window to the front and has a feature modern fire.
- There is a STUNNING WHITE HIGH GLOSS STYLE DINING KITCHEN with quartz work tops.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM with a range of modern base units and door to rear garden.
- The SITTING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM is off to the rear and opens to the rear garden.
- The property offers a host of features including GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Outside there are PLEASANT LAWN GARDENS and DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking.
- Reduced in size internally to accommodate the utility room area, the former ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE is accessed from the front driveway and provides a useful storage space now.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.