- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CONSEVATORY with DOUBLE DOORS to the REAR GARDEN
- 2 STOREY EXTENDED to the FRONT ENLARGING THE HALL AND BED 3
- FAMILY BATHROOM with PANELLED BATH and ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER
- WELL PRESENTED GARDENS FRONT and REAR
- L-SHAPED LIVING/DINING ROOM OVER 23 FT IN LENGTH
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH FITTED UNITS AND DISPLAY CABINETS
- THREE BEDROOMS the MASTER HAS FITTED WARDROBES and DRESSING TABLE
- DRIVEWAY and DETACHED GARAGE - PARKING for SEVERAL CARS
- CONVENIENT FOR SCHOOLS and the VILLAGE
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME CONVENIENT for LOCAL SCHOOLS including the HIGH SCHOOL and the VILLAGE. The property is at the cul de sac end of Yew tree Lane with the cut through path close by at the end, which takes you across onto Park Lane. There are also the shops and cafe on School Lane for your everyday shopping needs there with the village further down Park Lane.
- The well presented accommodation comprises; the extended HALL, which the current owners have had as a study area, a GOOD SIZE L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM with upvc double glazed window overlooking the front garden and feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and back boiler. There is a useful walk in cupboard and stairs leading upto the first floor. The CONSERVATORY is situated at the rear which both opens to and overlooks the well tended rear garden with WESTERLY aspect.
- There are THREE BEDROOMS at first floor level, the master bed has fitted wardrobes and a dressing table. Please note, the third bedroom has been extended so it is over 16 feet in length and overlooks the front garden. The family bathroom has a suite comprising; panelled bath with electric shower over and pedestal wash hand basin, set at the rear and with a separate Wc.
- A DRIVEWAY to the front and side provides PARKING for SEVERAL CARS and leads onto the detached SINGLE GARAGE.
- There are LAWNED GARDENS to the FRONT AND REAR with WESTERLY aspect at the rear.The rear garden has mature hedges giving a degree of privacy and beyond the lawned garden space there is a vegetable garden area.
SAT NAV: SK12 1PS
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.