- SO STYLISH... SOME LOVELY FEATURES HERE AND A GREAT FEEL
- GREAT POSITION CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- SUPER EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- 2 GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOMS SET OFF SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- GFH & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTRACTIVE MATURE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SET BACK FROM THE ROAD BEHIND A GRASS VERGE
- FAB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- UTILITY/PANTRY AND GROUND FLOOR WC
- DRIVEWAY AND EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS - PLEASANT ASPECT AT REAR
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- SUPER STYLISH 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMODATION
- SET BACK from the ROAD with GRASS VERGE
- SUPER CHARACTER with NUMEROUS FEATURES
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS set off a spacious entrance hallway and enclosed porch
- FAB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN opening to the rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM & WC
- LOVELY MODERN BATHROOM
- EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS with pleasant aspect onto other gardens at the rear
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING to the front
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.