- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGLAOW
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN OVER 18FT in LENGTH
- BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE WHITE SUITE
- ATTRACTIVE LAWNED GARDENS FRONT and REAR
- VERSATILE ACCOMODATION
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING FRONT GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT LEADS TO GARAGE
- CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE
- A WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW set in a POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENTLY PLACED for the VILLAGE
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION -TWO/THREE BEDROOMS - BEDROOM 2 could be used as a 2nd RECEPTION ROOM with door opening to the REAR GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM has FITTED WARDROBES with BUILT in DRESSING TABLE
- DINING KITCHEN with DINING AREA OVERLOOKING the FRONT GARDEN
- BATHROOM with WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY LAWNED GARDENS to the FRONT and REAR the latter having WELL STOCKED ATTRACTIVE BORDERS and PAVED PATIO
- DRIVEWAY to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING and LEADS to the ATTACHED GARAGE
SAT NAV: SK12 1PU
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.