- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGLAOW
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN OVER 18FT in LENGTH
- BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE WHITE SUITE
- ATTRACTIVE LAWNED GARDENS FRONT and REAR
- VERSATILE ACCOMODATION
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING FRONT GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT LEADS TO GARAGE
- CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE
- A WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW set in a POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENTLY PLACED for the VILLAGE
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION -TWO/THREE BEDROOMS - BEDROOM 2 could be used as a 2nd RECEPTION ROOM with door opening to the REAR GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM has FITTED WARDROBES with BUILT in DRESSING TABLE
- DINING KITCHEN with DINING AREA OVERLOOKING the FRONT GARDEN
- BATHROOM with WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY LAWNED GARDENS to the FRONT and REAR the latter having WELL STOCKED ATTRACTIVE BORDERS and PAVED PATIO
- DRIVEWAY to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING and LEADS to the ATTACHED GARAGE
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
SAT NAV: SK12 1PU
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.