- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 2 BATHS - LUX MODERN SEPARATE BATHROOM AND DOUBLE SHOWER ROOM
- OPEN PLAN MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH ISLAND OPEN TO DINING ROOM
- SOME LOVELY FEATURES WITH GFH - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM
- COBBLE EFFECT PRINTED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- 4 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS - 3 OF WHICH WITH MODERN FITTED BEDROOM FURNITURE
- LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY AT REAR
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH PLEASANT ASPECT AT REAR
- INTEGRAL REDUCED SPACE GARAGE STORE WITH INTERNAL ACCESS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in CUL-DE-SAC POSITION in POPULAR LOCATION.
- 4 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS - 3 of which with MODERN FITTED BEDROOM FURNITURE.
- 2 BATHS; with modern luxury fitted BATHROOM and separate DOUBLE SHOWER ROOM both set to the front of the property at first floor level off the landing with modern fittings and attractive tiling.
- The spacious entrance hall leads onto the LIVING ROOM & OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN. The living room is set to the front with attractive built in fireplace and opens to the dining room at the rear. The DINING ROOM is OPEN to the CONSERVATORY at the rear and also the MODERN FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN providing a great OPEN PLAN FEEL. The breakfast kitchen has extensive fitted units with modern built in goods and ISLAND with breakfast bar. There is a DOWNSTAIRS LOO off the breakfast kitchen and this in turn opens to the reduced size GARAGE STORE with roller door opening to the front driveway.
- The property has some lovely features and GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- Outside there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS at the rear with both paved and separate decked patio areas and lawned garden space with mature borders and timber fencing provides a pleasant backdrop to the property. A cobble effect printed concrete driveway provides off road parking to the front.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.