- NO CHAIN
- SUPER SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION ON TOWERS ROAD
- 4 BEDROOMS - 2 BATHROOMS - 3 RECEPTION ROOMS - DINING KITCHEN
- EXTENSIVE MATURE GARDENS WITH WESTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED DETACHED RESIDENCE
- GREAT ACCESS FOR LOCAL COUNTRYSIDE AND WALKS AND POYNTON VILLAGE
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND MAJORITY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DOUBLE ENTRANCE RETURN DRIVEWAY
- HARD TO SEE FROM TOWERS ROAD - MUST BE VIEWED TO BE SEEN!
- NO CHAIN for this ENCHANTING HOME with such an APPEALING FRONTAGE to SOUGHT AFTER TOWERS ROAD. A SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED RESIDENCE offering ENORMOUS POTENTIAL and the blankest of blank canvasses in this BEAUTIFUL SETTING with EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS and WESTERLY ASPECT at the rear. The extended accommodation is laid out across the ground and first floors and there are 4 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS including the en suite master bedroom complete with small en suite dressing room area too. There is a LOFT ROOM with 2 velux style windows and a timber fold down loft ladder. There are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS at ground floor plus a DINING KITCHEN. The IMPRESSIVE MATURE GARDENS are complimented by the access to the property with a DOUBLE ENTRANCE DRIVEWAY also giving access to the ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.