- CHARMING MID TERRACE HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS, MASTER BEDROOM WITH FEATURE FIRE PLACE
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE MULI BURNER STOVE
- GAS FIRED HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUPERB REAR GARDEN WITH ATTRACTIVE DETACHED GARDEN ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- DINING KITCHEN WITH RANGE A MODERN BASE AND WALL CUPBOARDS , DOUBLE DOORS TO REAR GARDEN
- LOFT ROOM WITH EXPOSED BEEMS AND VELUX WINDOW ( no building regs)
- CONVENIENT FOR BOTH THE VILLAGE AND THE SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET-
- CHARMING MID TERRACE COTTAGE with BEAUTFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- STUNNING LIVING ROOM with MULTI FUEL BURNER and some original features picture rails and coving to the ceiling. Porch to the front useful for coats and shoes.
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN double doors to the patio area of the garden.A range of base cupboards and matching wall cupboards. Useful under stairs cupboard. Feature fire surround and laminate style flooring.
- TWO BEDROOMS to the first floor, the master bedroom is to the front with a feature fire place and cupboard over stairs. The second bedroom is to the rear and overlooks the rear garden and the field behind. In the second bedroom there is a staircase to the loft room ( no building regulations)
- Modern bathroom with white three piece suite .
- Gas fired heating and upvc double glazing
- SUPER LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN with paved patio area and an attractive detached garden room with double doors and windows to three sides with views of the garden. There are raised flower beds and a further seating area.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.