- ATTRACTIVE PERIOD END TERRACE with BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- MODERN BATHROOM with THREE PIECE SUITE
- SHARED ACCESS PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- USEFUL PORCH WITH ATTRACTIVE TILED FLOORING
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH COTTAGE STYLE CUPBOARDS
- DELIGHTFUL GARDEN BACKING onto the PLAYING FIELD plus GARDEN ROOM
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR VILLAGE
- AN ATTRACTIVE PERIOD END TERRACE in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION which is CONVENIENT for POYNTON VILLAGE and all it's amenities
- The BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMODATION provides TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - the master bedroom has built in wardrobes and the second bedroom has a view over the playing field at the rear
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS - the LIVING ROOM is to the front of the property and has a feature fireplace with wood burning style electric fire and double doors opening to the dining room. The DINING ROOM is set at the rear of the property and has window overlooking the small court yard area and the cobbles beyond
- ENTRANCE PORCH - with attractive pattern quarry style tiles to the floor
- FITTED KITCHEN - is set at the rear with a range of base cupboards and drawers and matching wall cupboards, gas cooker point, appliance spaces with plumbing for washing machine, matching stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs and upvc double glazed window looking out over the rear, plus door to the rear
- ATTRACTIVE STAIRCASE with OAK style WOODEN NEWEL POSTS, BALUSTRADES and HAND RAIL
- BATHROOM - with white modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level Wc. There are built in cupboards with shelves and a upvc part frosted window overlooking the rear with view of the playing field
- GARDENS FRONT and REAR - with the REAR garden area having lawned garden area with borders and paved path plus a GARDEN ROOM behind the GARAGE
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEW to REAR OVER GARDENS and PLAYING FIELD - GARAGE AND GARDENS
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. All tenure types including Freehold might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
SAT NAV: SK12 1RH
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.