- SUPER CUL DE SAC POSITION IN SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL ADLINGTON LOCATION
- DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- OR THE ANNEX CAN BE USED AS CONNECTING ACCOMMODATION AND EASILY PART OF MAIN HOME
- LIVING/DINING ROOM - BREAKFAST KITCHEN - SITTING ROOM
- ANNEX 1ST FLOOR LOFT ROOM AREA WITH PART OPEN STAIRCASE OFF STUDIO ROOM
- ON THE EDGE OF COUNTRYSIDE WITH LOCAL PUB AND STILL CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- SUPER FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH SELF CONTAINABLE ATTACHED ANNEX
- 3 BEDS IN TOTAL - EN SUITE MASTER BED WITH CONSERVATORY AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- ANNEX STUDIO ROOM FORMALLY LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH SHOWER ROOM OFF
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS & OFFERED TO MARKET WITH NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW ON THE MARKET -
- A SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW with SUPER FLEXIBLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION having a CONNECTING FURTHER ANNEX OF ACCOMMODATION. This connecting accommodation is so flexible as it can easily form part of the main accommodation of the home. Or it could perfectly serve as what could be a self containable separate annex of accommodation for a family member if you desired.
- The property enjoys a super cul de sac position in this sought after residential location of Adlington, a lovely semi rural location on the edge of beautiful countryside with the Macclesfield CANAL close by and yet still conveniently placed for Poynton village and also with the benefit of a local pub.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. The property has mains services in terms of; water, gas and electricity however we understand from our clients that drainage is to a septic tank, at the time of marketing we await confirmation on this.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS in total which include the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM having fitted bedroom furniture, a modern shower room off and with with upvc double glazed CONSERVATORY off to the rear opening to the rear garden. From the entrance hallway in the main bungalow there are 3 bedrooms including the en suite master, bedroom 2 is also a pleasant double room, set to the front with a modern fitted range of cream bedroom furniture, bed 3 has been used by our client as a study and presently has a fitted work top to one wall. There is an integral family bathroom off the hall with modern white suite.
- You enter the main reception room of the home from the entrance hall and arrive in the LIVING/DINING ROOM set to the front and side with upvc double glazed double doors opening to the side and fireplace with cast iron wood burner stove. Sliding glazed double doors open to the BREAKFAST KITCHEN, also set to the side with a modern fitted breakfast kitchen having fitted goods and open to the SITTING ROOM set to the rear and side with upvc double glazed double doors opening to the rear garden. This is a fab room which also has a 2 door entrance connecting into the annex.
- The ANNEX STUDIO ROOM with SHOWER ROOM off & 1st FLOOR LOFT ROOM AREA ABOVE is an open plan living room which previously and still has all the signs of having had a fitted kitchen to the rear wall, this has been removed. This is a pleasant room with 2 windows to the front, a part double glazed upvc door opening to the rear and a part open staircase leading upto the first floor loft area. The shower room is an integral room with 3 piece suite and there is a further door to built in storage space. *Note: The 1st floor loft room space which is open off the staircase has been used by our clients as a bedroom and thus a 4th bedroom with window to the side and has reduced headspace into the eaves, however we await confirmation as to whether this room has the required building regulation approval as part of the other extension works to be classed as a true bedroom and the 4th bedroom of the property.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS to the front, side and rear with a pink tarmacadam driveway to the front providing off road parking.
- The property is offered to the market CHAIN FREE with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
*The annexe offers great further potential to sub let whether on a formal basis or a more flexible basis like Air B&B. This is something a buyer may like to investigate further*
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.