- JUST COMPLETED PROGRAM OF REFURBISHMENT
- STYLISH MODERN 4 BEDROOM LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DINING KITCHEN SET AT REAR OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- NEW BATHROOM
- EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH CORNER END POSITION & SINGLE GARAGE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS BOTH SET TO THE FRONT OF THE HOME
- UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR WC
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
***PROGRAM OF REFURBISHMENT JUST COMPLETED and IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION*** A MODERN STYLISH 4 BEDROOM LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME set tucked away at the end of a CUL DE SAC in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. The property is conveniently located for the new bypass road, A555 giving easy access to the airport and motorway network and beyond and also the train station and Poynton village.
- The property is set almost at the HEAD of the cul de sac and has PLEASANT ASPECT looking down Pochard Drive.
- LIVING ROOM - SITTING ROOM - DINING KITCHEN - UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC - NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM.
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED GARDENS include BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY and further driveway to the side plus LINK ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE. The enclosed garden area at the rear has feature artificial grass lawn. The property occupies a super END and CORNER POSITION and there is space to park a caravan or camper van to the side driveway should a buyer desire.
- NO CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.