- CHARMING SEMI DETACHED HOME SET WITH A HOST OF ATTRACTIVE FEATURES
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAY TO FRONT AND LOG BURNER STOVE
- UTILITY ROOM
- FEATURE EXPOSED TIMBER PANELLED INTERNAL DOORS
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH PLEASANT SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT THE REAR
- 3 BEDROOMS AND MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- FEATURE OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- FEATURE PART STAINED LEADED WINDOWS
- SUPER POSITION WALKABLE FOR THE VILLAGE AND THE RAILWAY STATION
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A CHARMING 3 BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME enjoys a GREAT POSITION for Poynton, WALKABLE for the VILLAGE and the RAILWAY STATION.
- The property has LANDSCAPED GARDENS with pleasant SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN having paved patio and lawned garden space with mature borders and hedging. There is garden space to the side and a DRIVEWAY provides off road parking to the front.
- The property offers a number of features with a mixture of UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS FIRED HEATING and a SECURITY SYSTEM FITTED. There are numerous character features which set this home off with a warm atmosphere having stylish exposed timber panelled internal doors, there are some part frosted stained leaded windows and there are bay windows at ground floor to the front and at first floor to the master bedroom at the rear.
- The FULL WIDTH GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION comprises; covered porch area, pleasant entrance hallway and LOUNGE with bay window to the front having recess fireplace and log burner stove. The SUPER FEATURE OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN, an L- shaped room is set to the rear both overlooking and opening to the REAR GARDEN with southerly aspect. The kitchen has a modern cream kitchen suite with wood work tops, a white ceramic sink unit and modern appliances with a BREAKFAST BAR in this great family space, clearly the hub of the home and a super social and entertaining area. There is also a useful UTILITY ROOM off the entrance hallway with door opening to the side and also door to further storage space.
- At first floor, the landing leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS and the MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.