- SEMI RURAL SETTING FOR THIS SEMI DETACHED HOME
- GREAT VIEWS AT THE REAR ONTO FIELDS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM INCL SEPARATE SHOWER
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- PRINTED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY AT THE FRONT
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS OFF THE HALLWAY
- GFH - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SUPER GARDEN AT REAR WITH WESTERLY ASPECT ADJOINING FIELDS
- SUPER SEMI RURAL SETTING for this 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME.
- EXCELLENT GARDEN at the rear with raised deck and lawned garden area ADJOINING FIELDS with pleasant WESTERLY ASPECT and GREAT VIEWS.
- STILL CONVENIENTLY PLACED for POYNTON village. As you leave the village along Park Lane passing Waitrose on your left hand side, continue along and Park Lane becomes Coppice Road. After the turning on your right hand side for Waterloo Road the property is a short distance on your right.
- From the part covered porch area there is a spacious hallway with stairs leading upto the first floor and the 2 RECEPTIONS ROOMS plus an EXTENDED KITCHEN at the rear. The two reception rooms are to the front and rear respectively with the living room at the rear opening with upvc double glazed double doors opening to the decked patio at the rear. The extended kitchen is set at the rear and has door opening to the side. There are extensive cupboards and drawers with sink unit and space for cook and also washing machine. There is a further area housing the wall mounted gas fired heating boiler.
- The property has gas fired heating and UPVC double glazing.
- NO CHAIN
SAT NAV: SK12 1SN
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.