- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH A LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- STUNNING WHITE HIGH GLOSS STYLE DINING KITCHEN WITH GRANITE TOPS & FITTED GOODS INC INDUCTION HOB
- SUPER STYLISH LARGE FORMAT TILING TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & COMPOSITE FRONT + SIDE DOORS
- DRIVEWAY AND ADDITIONAL DRIVEWAY AREA PROVIDE OFF ROAD PARKING
- ATTRACTIVE LIVING ROOM WITH REMOTE CONTROL GAS FIRE AND BAY WINDOW
- LEAN TO STYLE CONSERVATORY AT REAR
- BEAUTIFUL CONTEMPORARY STYLE FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WET ROOM STYLE SHOWER
- PREDOMINANTLY LAWN GARDENS WITH EXTENDED GARDEN SPACE
- SEMI DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE TO THE SIDE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with a LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL THROUGHOUT. There are 3 BEDROOMS and a STYLISH LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM with attractive marble tiling and WET ROOM style shower area. At ground floor complimented by LARGE FORMAT TILED FLOORING the LIVING ROOM is set with bay window to the front and has a feature modern remote control gas fire. There is a STUNNING WHITE HIGH GLOSS STYLE DINING KITCHEN with granite work tops and an array of modern fitted goods including Induction hob. The CONSERVATORY is off to the rear and opens to the rear garden. The property offers a host of features including GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING with a number of; stylish internal doors, chromed light switches and sockets and walnut style newel post and rail with glazed balustrade to the staircase. Outside there are PLEASANT LAWN GARDENS with an ADDITIONAL GARDEN SPACE and DRIVEWAY to the front, the DRIVEWAY provides off road parking and leads to the semi detached SINGLE GARAGE.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.