- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SUPER CUL-DE-SAC POSITION IN POPULAR LOCATION
- EXTENDED BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH GROUND FLOOR WC OFF
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARAM SYSTEM
- DRIVEWAY AND ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION AT THE REAR
- THROUGH LIVING ROOM OPENING TO REAR GARDEN & EXTENDED SITTING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM AT FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- PLEASANT GARDENS WITH WESTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME.
- The property ENJOYS a SUPER CUL DE SAC POSITION in this POPULAR residential LOCATION conveniently placed for LOCAL SCHOOLS and POYNTON VILLAGE.
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS comprise; a THROUGH LIVING ROOM plus SEPARATE SITTING/DINING ROOM and BREAKFAST KITCHEN all 3 rooms with aspects to the rear overlooking the rear garden.
- There is also a GROUND FLR WC set off the breakfast kitchen.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and an ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- Outside there are PLEASANT GARDENS to both the front and rear being predominantly laid to lawn with WESTERLY ASPECT at the REAR. There is gate access to the side and rear of the property.
- A paved DRIVEWAY provides off road parking to the front and leads to the ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE with further side door.
- The property is offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.