- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- PORCH - HALL AREA - LIVING ROOM TO FRONT
- CONSERVATORY OFF TO REAR OPENING TO THE REAR GARDEN
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WELL PLACED FOR VILLAGE & SCHOOLS
- 3 BEDROOMS - MOD WHITE CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM
- STUNNING WHITE HIGH GLOSS STYLE DINING KITCHEN
- GFH & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY - CARPORT TO SIDE - SINGLE GARAGE AT REAR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME.
- Set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CONVENIENTLY PLACED for LOCAL SCHOOLS and POYNTON VILLAGE. In fact the property sits opposite St Paul`s Catholic Primary School on Marley Road.
- This beautifully presented home comprises; porch, hall area and living room to the front with fireplace and opens to the STUNNING WHITE HIGH GLOSS STYLE DINING KITCHEN at the rear. The kitchen has been re-fitted to offer an attractive modern kitchen and living space with modern stylish kitchen suite and fitted goods. The kitchen overlooks the rear garden and has glazed upvc door opening to the side and to the carport whilst a patio style sliding double glazed door opens to the conservatory at the rear. The conservatory opens to and overlooks the rear garden, a pleasant additional reception room with tiled floor and upvc double glazed double doors opening to the side.
- At first floor, the landing leads onto the 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom having a modern fitted range of built in bedroom furniture and there is a MODERN WHITE CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM set at the rear.
- Outside, there are landscaped gardens including the enclosed garden area at the rear.
- A DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking and leads via 5 bar gate to the covered CARPORT to the side which in turn leads onto the semi detached SINGLE GARAGE at the rear.
- The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.