- NO CHAIN FOR THIS STYLISH AND CONTEMPORARY THEMED HOME
- SUPER CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR; POYNTON VILLAGE, A555 NEW BY-PASS & TRAIN STATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- DETACHED BUNGALOW SET IN POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
- SIGNIFICANT PROGRAM OF REFURBISHMENT & RE-MODEL IN 2018
- 2 GOOD SIZE BEDS SHARE A SNAZZY MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY TO SIDE AND REAR WITH DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- NO CHAIN for this STYLISH and CONTEMPORARY THEMED HOME which underwent a SIGNIFICANT PROGRAM of REFURBISHMENT and a re-MODEL during 2018
- A DETACHED BUNGLALOW, set in this POPULAR DEVELOPMENT with a SUPER CONVENIENT LOCATION for; POYNTON village, A555 NEW BY-PASS & the TRAIN STATION
- A SPACIOUS ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH opens to the MODERN OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN with twin aspect to the front and side
- An inner hallway opens to 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS both set at the rear and these share a SNAZZY MODERN SHOWER ROOM set to the side
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT at the REAR
- A driveway leads to the side and rear and onto the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.